I screwed up in recovery while trying to install Gingerbread. My phone is wiped clean, and I'm stuck at Fastboot Mode.

I tried following the directions here, but it won't recognize that my phone is plugged in (see here).

Is there any way I can fix this, or should I give up on this phone?
    11-30-2011 04:56 PM
    More information please. What did you do in recovery?
    12-01-2011 10:26 AM
    More information please. What did you do in recovery?
    I was following this guide, so I did all the stuff under step 4. I guess I screwed up somewhere along the line, though.
    12-01-2011 03:42 PM
    I've fixed it! For anybody having the same problem, what I did was as follows --

Shut down the phone
    Once it's off, hold down the power button + the "volume down" button + the home button. Let go once you see the LG logo flash on the screen.
    This should boot you into recovery. From there, mount your USB storage.
    Place the stock Optimus V rom (which you can find here) onto the SD card
    Install from SD card
    Scream "Yes!" out loud because your phone has been broken for two days.
    12-01-2011 10:10 PM
    Ok I Tried Rooting Installed Gingerbreak Then Everything Froze So I Did A Hardboot By Removing The Battery It Boot Up Ok Then I Did A Factory Reset Now My Phone Does Nothing At All Is There Anyway To Fix This? I Cant Even Get The USB Mounting Part Even Tried The Recovery Same Blank Screen Whats The Deal?
    12-01-2011 11:09 PM
    Ok I Tried Rooting Installed Gingerbreak Then Everything Froze So I Did A Hardboot By Removing The Battery It Boot Up Ok Then I Did A Factory Reset Now My Phone Does Nothing At All Is There Anyway To Fix This? I Cant Even Get The USB Mounting Part Even Tried The Recovery Same Blank Screen Whats The Deal?
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...ory-reset.html <--Try this.
    12-02-2011 10:20 AM
    my phone wont do anything it wont turn on wont go into download mode nothing what can i do if anything ?
    02-09-2012 05:41 PM
    my phone wont do anything it wont turn on wont go into download mode nothing what can i do if anything ?
    What did you do to get to this place? We might be able to help you if you tell us what you did, otherwise its a stab in the dark at best.
    02-09-2012 05:54 PM
    And what exactly is it doing?
    If it's not even starting to come on, then the phone is dead. If it is starting at least some, then we need to know exactly how far it gets and what you did.
    02-09-2012 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD