02-22-2012 12:39 AM
55 123
tools
    And we "do" have gingerbread on our phones.. so it's definitely a possibility. IF they're open source. Although I can't find a source for it, and it doesn't really interest me.. Now MIUIv4, that interests me

SpaceCaker told me they went open Source, I thought it was just the apps? He also said their only having trouble with the Microphone chip sets, or something. I'm so confused!
    02-21-2012 05:04 PM
    port of a port... that's how we got cm9, just so you know
    And tdm did that in like 2-3 days

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    Have t keep in mind that port was from a phone with almost identical hardware, parts, and specs. The Samsung Ace isn't such a close cousin
    02-21-2012 08:28 PM
    Have t keep in mind that port was from a phone with almost identical hardware, parts, and specs. The Samsung Ace isn't such a close cousin
    You guys aren't understanding me clearly.....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    02-21-2012 09:48 PM
    And it seems like there's more than just MIUI, & CM9

Check this out

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1506952

And this is mdpi :P
    That looks... interesting. It looks like a cobbled together version of MIUI, WP7, Zune, and ICS. Is it themable? That's all I really care about. I'd rather MIUI v4 over this.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V
    02-22-2012 12:37 AM
    That looks... interesting. It looks like a cobbled together version of MIUI, WP7, Zune, and ICS. Is it themable? That's all I really care about. I'd rather MIUI v4 over this.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V
    Its just like MIUI, and yes. Themeable. I did some snooping on the website it came from, the signature looks like it came from the people who made QQLauncher.

02-22-2012 12:39 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD