[Devs plz]Anychance one of you can port this?

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Oh my God. Gannon, you are awesome. I really really need to buy another V so I can test these things! I need my phone to use it as a real phone so I can never test :(. I really really wanna though. Think I can get a link just so I have the ability to test it if I get the chance? Once again, gannon, you are just freakin' awesome man.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Idk. I want to make a new thread, yet I don't know if I can. I have people telling me that data is working, others telling me not. People telling me that SMS is working, some not. Although I'm somewhat disappointed that people aren't keeping in contact with me. I'm not one that gets upset, but don't ask for the link if you can't test. That's just ridiculous.
Kcls, of course you can have the link. I have been told that it somewhat works, but I'm going to get one last thing in first..
From now on, no more link requests. I appreciate the interest, yet I'm not getting the respect shown back.
I will post the thread when I get the phone to stop FC'ing. Thanks for your guys' interest, I say once again.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
@Gannon, Calls worked, I had reception, but the browser wasn't working. Kept telling me that Network connection lost.(The First build you set me)

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Gannon, I was willing to test all along, but never got the link. Lol!

Hope all goes well! :)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
gannon, I don't know if opti-S users can test this! If I can, please send me a PM (if you'd like) and I'm willing to test. If its about the response back from testers, I tested CM9 for 2 weeks on opti-S forum and you could check my responses. I just want you to know that I'm one among those who want MIUI on our phones and I'm willing to test as long as it takes.

All I need to know is if it can be tested on S and whats the baseband (VD or VH) and if calls work, I don't care much about data/wifi at this point as I'm home most of the time. do let me know.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Idk. I want to make a new thread, yet I don't know if I can. I have people telling me that data is working, others telling me not. People telling me that SMS is working, some not. Although I'm somewhat disappointed that people aren't keeping in contact with me. I'm not one that gets upset, but don't ask for the link if you can't test. That's just ridiculous.
Kcls, of course you can have the link. I have been told that it somewhat works, but I'm going to get one last thing in first..
From now on, no more link requests. I appreciate the interest, yet I'm not getting the respect shown back.
I will post the thread when I get the phone to stop FC'ing. Thanks for your guys' interest, I say once again.

Well, if you don't want link requests, and I can't test it, I don't want any special treatment :). Keep it going, and I'll get the download when its ready for public. You are doing an amazing thing here, and to have people mooching and not reporting back would be annoying. You are doing this for fun in your free time, and its pretty nice of you to allow early testers. I'd wait for more reports to open a thread, as the thread will explode with bug reports, demands, and just general stupid people who ask questions that have already been answered. So just keep devvin', and I'll get it when its ready.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Me too! Lol
I believe that it is now capable of a daily driver (fixed the phone crashing)
Going to post up the thread when I get ~1-2 more results from my testers
EDIT: Just noticed a small bug. The hardware key lights don't want to turn off..

Last edited:

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
gannon, I don't know if opti-S users can test this! If I can, please send me a PM (if you'd like) and I'm willing to test. If its about the response back from testers, I tested CM9 for 2 weeks on opti-S forum and you could check my responses. I just want you to know that I'm one among those who want MIUI on our phones and I'm willing to test as long as it takes.

All I need to know is if it can be tested on S and whats the baseband (VD or VH) and if calls work, I don't care much about data/wifi at this point as I'm home most of the time. do let me know.

Check your forums very soon.
I got me2151 to get it to work :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty