Just got replacement, what to do with old one?

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I just got the replacement. Apparently it has the 2.2.2 drivers(Damn)....

My question is, how do I get the old one to be near stock? :p

I can't use Nandroid's keep that in mind.

Please and Thank you. :)

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
this is the video that I used to root my phone. I can tell you that it has a stock ROM in the description, because I remember it quite fondly. Should just be able to flash that and viola! But Idk about the whole "returning to stock recovery" thing. I didn't know the OV had a stock recovery.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Yesss. And I let my mom use my SD card. She lost her phone and now has a crappy G1.

I have to wait for her to get home to get my SD card..... I don't know where I put my spare. :p

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I have her running the Cyanogenmod build for now. I didn't mean to put it in the crappy way. xP

It's just slow, she complains about that. " I can't play no game, I miss scrabble " Lol. :p

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I have her running the Cyanogenmod build for now. I didn't mean to put it in the crappy way. xP

It's just slow, she complains about that. " I can't play no game, I miss scrabble " Lol. :p

On the g1, I wouldn't suggest cyanogenmod. Try dreamteam froyo (mine) or ezgingerbread. Much, much faster. Find them on xda.

/End of off topicness.... for now

Reactions: CuriousNoob

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
So I just activated my replacement. Gonna switch back to old one, and I'm wondering, can I back up text messages? I recently lost someone important to me last night due to depression. I need those txt messages. :'(

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
So I just activated my replacement. Gonna switch back to old one, and I'm wondering, can I back up text messages? I recently lost someone important to me last night due to depression. I need those txt messages. :'(

Search the market. I think titanium backup can do that. If only there was an app for everything......