Android Device Manager on Hisense Sero Pro 7

teejay69

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
For what its worth to anyone out there, the Android Device Manager has appeared on my Hisense Sero Pro 7, and it works! We're hopefully seeing a good progression here for updates coming through for a "No name" tablet. Keep it going Hisense! Come on Android 4.3!!

ninus0

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
hello, i have the sero 7 pro and this is my first android tablet, so i'am still trying to learn my way around. how do i find out if i have the android device manager? i have tried looking everywhere and cant find it. your help is appreciated, thanks

freckles50

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
So, I just bought a Sero Pro 7. I see the Settings > Security > Device Administrators but there's no manager there, in fact it says "none". I can't seem to figure out how to change/add anything either. I was hoping to be able to limit access somewhat similar to windows users. This tablet is a Christmas gift for my 13 year old son. I'm an android ***** so I'm trying to get a decent grasp before he is turned loose with it.

Any point to helpful information on this issue or parental controls in general for the Sero would be helpful.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer