Weekly Photo Contest: Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Weekly-Photo-Contest-Animals.jpg

Chloe, taken with the LG Nexus 4

We're ready to jump into another weekly photo contest, and give away some great prizes to the best photographers that enter. This week we're going away from abstract topic prompts to go a little narrower – this week our prompt is "animals." Whether it's your faithful companion dog, a lion at a zoo or a painting of a dragon, we want to see what you can do with this week's topic.

We'll be picking out three winners this week, and each will receive a Pebble smartwatch to connect to their phone.

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (October 22) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per week per person.

Good luck, everyone!

Last edited:

jeno27

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I took this photo with my old galaxynote2...
nyjudyvu.jpg

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

drewksparks

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
2013-10-12 17.24.39.jpg
This is me and my dog, Sparky. This was taken on a hiking trip to Max Patch, and was the first time I'd seen my dog since I started college.

No editing aside from a small crop to take out a person in the background.

Taken with my brand new Sprint Note 3 (got it that day) with the stock camera.

jmbburg26

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
20131003_122905.jpgThis is my new little munchkin. I've been looking for a place to show her off in her elephant hat. Born Oct 1. Taken with a Galaxy Note 3 with no editing.

Sent from my T-Mo Note 3

MikeKask

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Taken with the my wifes iPhone5. (I know it is not Android, but I like the pic and wanted to share). The puppys first bath.
photo (1).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87