Android Central Photo Contest: Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Johnson3

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
A quick question regarding these competitions..

Where are the winners announced? You mention a 'Blog' but I can't see it anywhere, and you don't link to it either.
I check back on the site from time to time to see how the contests are going, and the last thread is locked with no announced winner, and the new one is opened.
I also follow you guys on G+ but you never post winners there either.
It would be great to see who has won, and then I could possibly follow the winner on G+ in order to see more of their photographs.

Jetblackdiamond

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I think they post it on the Home Section in AC (using app) cause I've seen them do so before with the other contests... idk about any other places where they could post it....

Rocking A Gunmetalicious M8!

Dave Johnson3

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I think they post it on the Home Section in AC (using app) cause I've seen them do so before with the other contests... idk about any other places where they could post it....

Rocking A Gunmetalicious M8!

Oh, that seems odd.
You can't post photos on the forum using the app so you have to log on using a PC to put up a photo, and then you can't see the winners online without the use of the app?
And this a site for technology lovers(?).
I won't be entering any more competitions if I need to use the PC to enter and the app to discover the winner, that's more hassle than it's worth for me.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh, that seems odd.
You can't post photos on the forum using the app so you have to log on using a PC to put up a photo, and then you can't see the winners online without the use of the app?
And this a site for technology lovers(?).
I won't be entering any more competitions if I need to use the PC to enter and the app to discover the winner, that's more hassle than it's worth for me.

Sorry to hear of your issues. I use Tapatalk. It posts pictures fine.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
A quick question regarding these competitions..

Where are the winners announced? You mention a 'Blog' but I can't see it anywhere, and you don't link to it either.
I check back on the site from time to time to see how the contests are going, and the last thread is locked with no announced winner, and the new one is opened.
I also follow you guys on G+ but you never post winners there either.
It would be great to see who has won, and then I could possibly follow the winner on G+ in order to see more of their photographs.
They are announced on the blog. For example, here is this contest, the winners from the previous contest can be found further down in the page.

http://m.androidcentral.com/android-central-photo-contest-paper

nenetje

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
My wife writes me a little note every day filled with love. This pile of paper represents a couple of years of love and happiness.
Edited in Photoshop express and taken with Huawei p8 Lite.

PSX_20151109_195637.jpg

flapjacky

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
"The Last Bookstore" in Downtown LA. They have a bunch of sculptural elements to discover. The book tunnel is probably everyone's favorite.

20150924_112315-01.jpg

Taken with an LG G3. Edited with Snapseed

araya_samson

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Decorative Flapping Origami birds hanging down a ceiling.Taken with Galaxy S3 & enhanced in adobe photoshop express.

2a66501a3d753e925d91d571fca30f23.jpg

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Taken with LG G3 via the XCam app. Tweaked in Photos.
PaperCranes.jpg
Another shot of paper cranes hung as a memorial to slain MIT Police Officer Sean Collier (following the Boston Marathon bombing)

wilmah

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
This is from our Dia De Los Muertos party a while back. I know, I know- it's a total fire hazard. I kept an eye on it all night. Good times.

LG G4
Automode
No edits

20151107_185124.jpg

Last edited:

Arturo8450

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Taken From an HTC Desire 610. Called last minute procrastination, had all week to do the assignment, but l did at the last minute.IMAG0479_1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty