Absolute Best Screen Protector, Perfect Fit & No Lift.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could pay someone to install a Whitestone Dome for me. I can install press on glass and liquid apply plastic protectors but this is a bit much for me.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I wish I could pay someone to install a Whitestone Dome for me. I can install press on glass and liquid apply plastic protectors but this is a bit much for me.
It's not that difficult. Just have to follow all the instructions. There's also YouTube install videos.

Coop61

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
I watched the video all the way through then had it playing as I was installing mine and would watch a step stop the vid and preform the step and move on to the next part . Did that till I was done . Plus you have the written instructions right there too.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
It's not that difficult. Just have to follow all the instructions. There's also YouTube install videos.

I watched the video all the way through then had it playing as I was installing mine and would watch a step stop the vid and preform the step and move on to the next part . Did that till I was done . Plus you have the written instructions right there too.

Yeah, I don't think it's too difficult, I'd just rather have someone else do it lol and I wouldn't mind paying for it.

I just watched some videos on the install. It seems doable but I watched 3 videos and on 2 of them they got bubbles after installation. That's a bit concerning. If I did all that and had issues, I'd probably cry.

Last edited:

Coop61

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
It's not hard at all . Take the word "seems" out. Give your self a bit more credit than that . It's doable.