Problem with Keyboard

kmroth20

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a Logitech K810 Bluetooth Keyboard. I am getting multiple key presses for random letters. Sometimes I get two or more letters or spaces showing up on the Pixel C. I tried the keyboard on my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 phone, but don't have the same issues. Is anyone else having keyboard issues because Google told me that no one is reporting a problem?:'(

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I have a Logitech K810 Bluetooth Keyboard. I am getting multiple key presses for random letters. Sometimes I get two or more letters or spaces showing up on the Pixel C. I tried the keyboard on my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 phone, but don't have the same issues. Is anyone else having keyboard issues because Google told me that no one is reporting a problem?:'(

Keyboard issues are notorious on these, seen loads of reports. I get the exact same issues myself using the official magnetic keyboard. No matter what I type, including this, takes around 5 or 6 goes going back and editing the mistakes.

Funnily enough, the only time I had zero issues was when I used the N preview 2 for a couple of weeks.

Rowlette

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Very little issues, the main problem is with Aprils release I lost the Wifi 5GHz ability which hindered my speed. Hopefully May release will bring it back. I am overall very pleased with the Pixel C especially the keyboard.

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Since I did what was suggested in another post (disconnect the keyboard via bluetooth and just let it do it's own thing connecting) I've had very few issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome