Adjusting sound

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
So one of the things I don't like is adjusting sound. For example, last night I was streaming a show and wanted to adjust the volume. There was no way from the show itself I could actually adjust media volume. I had to go to settings and adjust it there. Am I missing something or is this the only way to change media sounds or any other sounds?

Posted via the Android Central App

WClark57

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
The volume is the large rocker adjacent to the power switch.

In addition, you will see an indication of volume on the screen with an Icon to the left of the volume bar indicating the volume type being changed, and a small carrot to the right of the volume bar which when touched will allow you to select between ringer (a bell), media (a musical note), and alarm (an alarm clock). Sometimes the wrong volume type is selected and you need to select the musical note if you are adjusting for media such as a song or movie. This "feature" allows you to set the volume prior to starting the media as well.

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Sorry word I typed was not profanity. It was I_d_i_o_t. . Not sure why it bleeped it out. Thanks so much.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rowlette

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
We all do stupid things BUT we get a good laugh afterwards and it is what makes us human.
Just to repeat my signature........... Laughing at oneself and with others is good for the Soul.

WClark57

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
"The OP said she is already adjusting the volume through the settings."

Prefer not to assume what through the settings means or how one views it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer