Is it possible to add a language to a Pixel C keyboard? I mean the hardware keyboard - not the virtual one (I know how to do that).
    12-13-2019 07:50 PM
    I'll tag @B. Diddy when he's online see this thread offer some advice , I believe he has one .
    12-13-2019 08:06 PM
    Are you asking if it's possible to change the layout to something besides English (US) (among the dozen or so preinstalled layouts), or if it's possible to download a new layout that isn't already preinstalled? I can't find an option to do the latter.
    12-13-2019 08:21 PM
    Are you asking if it's possible to change the layout to something besides English (US) (among the dozen or so preinstalled layouts), or if it's possible to download a new layout that isn't already preinstalled? I can't find an option to do the latter.
    Yeah, thanks. I was hoping for a new layout that isn't already preinstalled. I'm trying to learn Esperanto with Duolingo, and I added a virtual Esperanto keyboard. But the virtual keyboard hogs half of the screen real estate so isn't really a viable option.
    12-21-2019 11:54 PM
    Is it possible to add a language to a Pixel C keyboard? I mean the hardware keyboard - not the virtual one (I know how to do that).
    As it happens, by experimenting I learned that that "hat"-g can be typed on the hardware keyboard by typing an up-carat immediately followed by the 'g'. Similar for the other "hat" consonants in Esperanto - which is the language I wanted to add. I still haven't figured out how to do the 'u' with the tilde over the 'u' for Esperanto.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-24-2020 11:20 PM