How do I back up pre installed system apps and restore them to a new custom rom?

xCorps

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I want to back up my motocast and smart actions app. I already tried titanium backup and it doesnt work with those pre installed apps.

Are you wanting to backup the DATA or the APP? Titanium should work with those apps for Data only, as I believe they're system apps.

I have restored SmartActions with success using Titanium backup, and it restored my saved Rules.

Team RAGE
Proud Member & Co-Founder

Sent from my Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx running JellyBean 4.1.2 RAGE ROM 2.8 [ http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/10757- ].

Please hit Thanks/Like if I have been helpful.

sharathcgeorge1

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
search in market for an app called system app mover. Its a 233 KB app. Open the app, go through the list and find the apps you want. Convert it to user apps. Then use Titanium backup to back it up. Load the new ROM, install titanium backup again and you ll find the app with a strike-through. Just click and it will install. I just used this procedure to restore quickoffice on my nexus 4 after installing the custom ROM AOKP

madvickky

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I have Micromax Canvas Doodle A111 Phone... I am using this Phone for 1 and half year...!! just 7th months before I have root my phone (from Titanium Backup app) and deleted Some preloaded apps like Google Crome, Google+, HookeUp, and etc... and now I want to this apps back in my Phone.. So Please can you tell me..that How can I reccover This Preloaded apps in My Phone..!!
Please reply me as soon as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38