Introduce yourself

ceriem

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Level 1 in Philadelphia, PA. Just started playing. Haven't done too much yet. I tried it out today, but it's very cold out now, maybe tomorrow during the day I'll try hacking some portals.

Kinda fun so far though.

Edit: Forgot to post my Ingress username: CerealJello

Last edited:

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
New resister here! Just got my invite yesterday, and I'll be prowling around the Danville, IN area as deathpunch.

-----
Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
New resister here! Just got my invite yesterday, and I'll be prowling around the Danville, IN area as deathpunch.

-----

Dude I'm in Plainfield I'm in danville a bit too. No invite yet but was planning on going the resistance route

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Dude I'm in Plainfield I'm in danville a bit too. No invite yet but was planning on going the resistance route

Sweet. I haven't made it over to Plainfield since I've started playing, but with the help of another local guy, we've been keeping central Hendricks county firmly blue. :D

-----

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Sweet. I haven't made it over to Plainfield since I've started playing, but with the help of another local guy, we've been keeping central Hendricks county firmly blue. :D

-----

Sweet if you come across an invite or know anyone willing to help a brother out please let me know nrm5110@gmail.com

Jimieo

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm down in the Stonington area. Mmm New Haven... I love New Haven... More specifically I love going there for Pepe's Pizza.. :>

I'm in the New Haven, CT area and there is a lot going on here. Seems like a lot of portals have been linked by the Resistance and there is a lot of my area covered in a blue cloud and you can see the XM links at it's edges. This is a cool game but I still don't really "get it". It's fun to discover things when you get a chance to play.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Just got my code here in southern Maine, looking forward to some resistance fun. We'll see if my old thunderbolt can handle the load.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Oblivion_KC

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Greetings. I am Oblivion. I am new to the Resistance, and am doing all that I can to subvert those of the Enlightened here in the Kansas City area. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Oblivion

icenija

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Got my code last night (birthday present, I'm sure it was a coincident). I live in Northern VA and work in DC looking at the ingress map it looks like there is a lot of activity so we will see how this goes.

Ice

wpavlik2

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm Snowdog1967 in the Piedmont Triad of NC. I have found and upgraded a few portals so far in Winston and High Point.
It's starting to become a lot of fun.