Is there an updated list for freezable bloat?

Ravaloft

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I was only able to find posts from other phones and from roughly four to five months old.

I am using Ti backup to freeze bloat.
On a separate note, unlocking and rooting was easier than I expected.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I was only able to find posts from other phones and from roughly four to five months old.

I am using Ti backup to freeze bloat.
On a separate note, unlocking and rooting was easier than I expected.

See all stuff on the "Verizon" section of the app drawer (which by the way, you can delete the tab), start there. Anything else you don't use or don't care for, freeze it. If you need it again, or the phone is acting weird, defrost the frozen app.
Now if you're deleting, like I did, you'll want to pull the list off of CleanTool and opening the process in Notepad. Scott pretty much narrowed down for us. MrSmith also has a list of his own floating around on XDA, also on the CleanTool thread I believe.

Reactions: Ravaloft

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
See all stuff on the "Verizon" section of the app drawer (which by the way, you can delete the tab), start there. Anything else you don't use or don't care for, freeze it. If you need it again, or the phone is acting weird, defrost the frozen app.
Now if you're deleting, like I did, you'll want to pull the list off of CleanTool and opening the process in Notepad. Scott pretty much narrowed down for us. MrSmith also has a list of his own floating around on XDA, also on the CleanTool thread I believe.

My list is just a list of...everything. Scott's is more geared towards bloat. I'm also going to suggest that if you're deleting bloat, you copy it elsewhere before deleting it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez