Samsung Infuse Announced....What About Galaxy S2?

ESRaistlin

May 16, 2011
www.gingersolutions.com
Currently a lot of rumours are out there stating Bell may or may not have exclusivity of the Galaxy S2. Rogers currently announced the Samsung Infuze which is just a slightly beefed up Captivate.

Anyone have details or have heard anything about Rogers getting the S2? Because I'm seriously considering dropped the 700.00 to buy from an online source if I have to....:-\

jamkro

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
totally agree

I am considering the exact same thing dude. I was so close to dropping 700.00 on the S2 online as well. But I remembered I wouldn't have any insurance from Rogers if anything happened to the phone. So I'm going to hate myself... but I'm going to wait it out (agonizingly) until Rogers comes out with the S2. And if they don't.... well think I'd either buy it anyways (most likely) or get the next best thing currently available.

Anyways, I really hope we get it soon!
Jamie

MrSlippery519

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Its on the way. It's listed on Roger's reservation page.

Sent from my GT-P7510

I saw that the other day as well, you can see it if you click on the LTE coverage as well. It must be coming out sooner than later as they have been discounting most of their other phones.

That said while I am hoping for the GSII soon I really hope they are getting the new Nexus as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty