Big Guns: Note2 vs HTC-DLX vs Nexus 4 Which Way Would You Go?

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Well..

The Big Dogs are about to Take The Stage Front & Center... 3 Quad-Core POWERHOUSE Phones..

The Note 2 Brings almost EVERY Trick in the Book...

The Nexus 4 is..... 1,500 mhz of PURE NEXUS and Fast! 7,000+ Quadrant...

The HTC-DLX.... Same Quad-Four as the Nexus.. But with a Resolution of 1080P and a 5" Screen

And they all bring 4G LTE with those Quad-Cores...

The S3 almost seems pale by comparision...

What Say You?

If you have an Upgrade.... Or can come up with the E.T.F. to get out of Contract and Re-Sign for one of these Monster Phones.. Which One Would You Choose?

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
In the past it was important to me to get a Nexus phone but given the horrible updating on CDMA of Nexus devices, it doesn't mean that much. Now, I'll just get whatever phone seems to have the best hardware and then put Cyanogenmod on it.

SamOliver

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
The Note 2 is my preference.

Things I Really Like:
*Huge 5.5 inch screen
*S-pen
*Unique software features such as airview and multi-window
*Long battery life

Things I Don't Like:
*Slow update to KLP is inevitable down the road (I want to be one of the first ones to have it when it's released)
*I prefer on screen soft keys

stevovr

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
absolutely no doubt the HTC DLX .Tried 2 S3's before buying my OneX but wasn't impressed.Have never gotten on with samsung phones. I guess over the years with HTC i have evolved as sense has evolved and just like how it works. it just keeps getting better.my wallaby is still going,my tp2 still works,my current phones ,Titan and OneX 32gb are issue free so quality wise its no contest. And if your bringing the Nexus 4 into it you better bring the OneX+ into the fight also. I'm just interested to see how the OneX is going to improve with the update to JB as the 4.0.4 update brought real improvement.