What phone device is on its way that will be superior to the Galaxy Note 3?

yourphonemyphone

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
What phone device is on its way that will be superior to the Galaxy Note 3? (I startedt hinking about this this after reading another thread asking the same qeustion abnout the S5)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Note 4 obviously. I am hoping that the one max 2 would be much better than the one max

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Note 4 is the obvious answer. G Pro 2 and Xperia Z2 will be comparable to Note 3. And the G3 will probably have better specs.

Sent from my LG-G2 running CMB Roms 4.4.2

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I hate to be "that guy" but some people have no need for an S pen and do not want a phone the size of the note 3. Lots of people especially recently have been acting like the Note 3 is the "end all" phone. Personally I don't see it. No doubt it is a fantastic device but I don't see it as the best. I think the s5 will hold up well. I am really excited to see what the lg g3 and next Moto x have to offer.

ಠ益ಠ

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I think we're talking about any upcoming phone that will be comparable or better than the N3. I don't consider the Z2 or G3 phablets since you can still place them in pockets without any issue.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I hate to be "that guy" but some people have no need for an S pen and do not want a phone the size of the note 3. Lots of people especially recently have been acting like the Note 3 is the "end all" phone. Personally I don't see it. No doubt it is a fantastic device but I don't see it as the best. I think the s5 will hold up well. I am really excited to see what the lg g3 and next Moto x have to offer.

ಠ益ಠ

Yeah the Note 3 is nice, but I would likely never use the s-pen and the G2 is much easier to use one handed.

I'm also excited about the G3. I just hope it sells well enough to justify a G4.

satannik

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah the Note 3 is nice, but I would likely never use the s-pen and the G2 is much easier to use one handed.

I'm also excited about the G3. I just hope it sells well enough to justify a G4.

That's what all non Note 3 owners say. Once you get it you will find yourself using the S pen constantly.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Since I'm not the biggest proponent of the spen I believe their could be a few that are or could be better. It all depends on your taste and needs. For me right now it seems like the one plus one will be a better device for my needs. I simply don't like touchwiz I liken it to sense 3.5 lots of options but at the end of the day it's also bloated and a resource hog.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch