Android Slider for AT&T?

hotrod#AC

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys, I'm needing to get my Wife into the Android world, but she HAS to have a slider (or hardware keyboard). Does anyone know if AT&T has a Android Slider or one with a keyboard coming out soon?

She needs a new phone bad. And she is tempted by the Blackberries. But as an iPhone user myself, I just can't let her get one. Please tell me there is a new AT&T slider coming next week. :)

Thanks

planetrussell

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Hotrod: I'm of like mind on AT&T desperately needing a decent, business-class Android phone with a QWERTY keyboard, preferably in the vertical Blackberry-style form factor. Actually, it would be Jim-dandy if they'd offer us a decent (i.e., NOT the Moto Backflip or Flipside) handset with any kind of physical, QWERTY keyboard, period...slide-out or otherwise.

The upcoming Samsung Galaxy Pro could be just what the 'Droid doctor ordered: Samsung Galaxy Pro Unveiled, it just resembles a Smaller Moto Droid Pro

Disclaimer - I have NO idea if this handset is coming to AT&T in the U.S. Anybody here got the skinny on this?

Last edited:

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Wait until CTIA is over. AT&T has never had a history of having any more releases in the past from CTIA but they seem to be more interested in Android as of lately. I would figure if they are trying to make the push for Android (like they have been doing the past few months) then they need to release something soon that caters to the users who need a physical keyboard.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo