Crazy Theory, Next Nexus?

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
htc-pyramid-front.jpg

htc-pyramid-back.jpg

Why is it branded with google?
Why does it not have the "With HTC Sense" marking?
All the Nexus's have been on T-Mobile.
It's the next Nexus! :D

Tell me what you think!
SUB-dawg :cool:

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Could be, but probably not. It's a little too early for a Nexus device. It could be stock, but most likely not Nexus branded.

deltatko

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
I doubt they go back to HTC for the next Nexus. I bet its a Moto device since they are the only other major player not to get a turn (though LG is making a push now, so I guess they could get it)

ordroid

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I doubt they go back to HTC for the next Nexus. I bet its a Moto device since they are the only other major player not to get a turn (though LG is making a push now, so I guess they could get it)

I think moto just got their Google chance, but that wasn't a phone

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
A lot of phones have the Google logo on them. I think it is too early for a new Nexus. It's possible but I hope not. I don't like HTC that much and barely got my Nexus S.

calz

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully tmobile gets this, it does look like wat the nexus should've been but I don't think google would put out a new nexus this soon maybe if this had a fall release than it can possibly be a new nexus phone with ice cream on it.

Sent from my MB200 using Tapatalk

Jalarm

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I just realized that the nexus phones soft buttons are in the order like the Droid. (Back, menu, home, and search.) Though I do realize on the nexus s the home and search buttons are switched. So, the buttons kinda tell me its not a nexus.

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
It has HTC on the top, so I doubt it will be a Nexus. Both Nexuses (Nexi?) had the manufacturer name hidden on the back.

Although I would definitely buy this if it was.

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what, but suspect the next Nexus will be this summer for ice cream launch. Expect dual core and qHD (or 720p!) display.

shingi_70

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I think the next nexus deviece will be a tablet. I mean the G1 came out before the nexus 1 so it wouldn't be a strech to think that the nexus tab would wait till after the ice cream update

Jalarm

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't think we will see a new nexus this summer. I think they come out closer to the end or start of the year.

Nexus one-January
Nexus S- December.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
htc-pyramid-front.jpg

htc-pyramid-back.jpg

Why is it branded with google?
Why does it not have the "With HTC Sense" marking?
All the Nexus's have been on T-Mobile.
It's the next Nexus! :D

Tell me what you think!
SUB-dawg :cool:

I thought this was supposed to be the HTC pyramid. I could be completely off but I think I remember seeing an article yesterday where it referred to this picture as being a leaked imaged of the pyramid.

I just realized that the nexus phones soft buttons are in the order like the Droid. (Back, menu, home, and search.) Though I do realize on the nexus s the home and search buttons are switched. So, the buttons kinda tell me its not a nexus.

There isn't really a set standard for the soft button order. All android phones (including the N1 and the NS) seem to go by "to each his own". I think google's main concern when choosing a Nexus device is for it to be at a specific standard with specs as well as the manufacturer allowing it to be completely open and unlocked.

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Another crazy theory...the pyramid is a "Gx" phone, so it has stock like the G2.

If I'm right, its odd timing since the G2X is supposedly coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty