android phone with qwerty?

bik2101

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
is there any new rumored android qwerty phones coming to verizon ? i have the droid pro right now but I'm just fed up with it freezing up multiple times a day. going back to my blackberry untli there's a new OS released or a new qwerty android phone comes to verizon.

ravenlore

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
is there any new rumored android qwerty phones coming to verizon ? i have the droid pro right now but I'm just fed up with it freezing up multiple times a day. going back to my blackberry untli there's a new OS released or a new qwerty android phone comes to verizon.

Droid 3. There are threads about it. Gorgeous looking device, and respectable specs.

dyslexicbunny

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: ravenlore

ravenlore

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
If you love rumors (and who doesn't love those), there's the HTC Merge that just might come to Verizon someday. Some will argue it's dated hardware since it's been in limbo since November. But I still think it's a solid phone and it's the qwerty slider I want.

Phil just tried it out for the first time ever Tuesday. Fifty seconds with the HTC Merge | Android Central Or if you want the real review, Hands-on with the HTC Merge | Android Central

I had never realized the Merge was a slider qwerty. I will start following that device more closely.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers