iPhone 8

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Next year's phones are all going to be nice. The iPhone 7s/8 will undoubtedly bring some new (to the iOS faithful) tricks. The Note 8 is going to be a stunner, an absolute stunner. ...and of course the LG V30 is going to rrrrrrrrockkkkkk. The Pixel 2 will broaden it's fan base with an even more impressive device and capabilities...and on and on. 2017 is gonna be another fun year for smartphones.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Here are my predictions:

Name: iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus.
There might possibly be an updated iPhone SE but not confident.

Storage: 32gb / 128gb / 256gb

Camera: 12mp with improved low light capture.

Processor: Apple A11 Chip with 3GB RAM

Screen: OLED with (1080p (standard) / 1440p (plus variant))

What else? Um.. oh a 10mAh larger battery and a thinner design. :D

A droid a day keeps the Apple away

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Apple is lost, the manifestation of losing Jobs is in full tilt right now. I'd stay away from anything Apply going forward.

sarahgad

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
I think in case of Apple it is better to see what they offer in real. The xiaomi mi has features way ahead than apple currently, Would not be surprised if features are taken of it for the new Iphone 7s or 8 or X as it is going to be Apple's 10th Anniversary.

jasonandrews25788

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
ok that's a good question , What to expect from apple ? apple has acquired a company targeting the VR/AR (can't remember its name now) so it's highly expected to join mixed reality market competing with Asus & lenovo (Android competitors).
don't forget that the Iphone 7 plus is geared with 2 camera lenses.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Rumors are that while iPhone 7s/7s Plus are updates to the current generation, completely bezel-less with wireless charging and upgraded camera optics with support for AR/VR will be a separate model called iPhone 8 available to pre-order atleast after 2 months of announcement.

Fingers crossed.

Apple has a good ecosystem which keeps their users loyal. So as long they innovate on the software which is an important thing to consider when comparing Android ecosystem, Apple will be here to rule and compete.

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
For all the guff people give iPhones and Apple, the camera on the 7+ is ridiculously good. I know a person that switch from a gs6 to one and she hates Apple and iPhones but got a 7+ just because of the camera. They just work and the battery life is longer than most androids. Pretty sad when you consider most androids phablets have a larger battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38