The LG V60 is here: My Phone of the Year.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm calling...

View attachment 318422

What was shown in that video can be accomplished by any passive stylus, and is nothing special. Sorry to busy your bubble.
Yes but according to the information, he's using an active stylus that came with the LG Gram. Not sure if all phones are compatible with an active stylus or the information he gave was wrong.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes but according to the information, he's using an active stylus that came with the LG Gram. Not sure if all phones are compatible with an active stylus or the information he gave was wrong.
He didn't demonstrate what active functions it could make use of. If he had shown that (I admit, I'd love the remote shutter option of the Note's pen), then I would say awesome.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Update, it is ordered now. They said it was cancelling because the ship-to was my work address(used it every other time). Said it was a new safeguard. He was very nice and was able to order it manually.
I've had that happen before with a laptop I ordered. I was traveling and was having it shipped to my location, so I had to go through extra steps to verify I was the one that placed the order and the shipping was correct.

New for them, perhaps, but not unheard of. Glad you got it figured out!

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Wow, it shipped today. Tracking says I'll have it tomorrow. I fully expected it to take a few days. Then next step is put in for the dual screen case!

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Wow, it shipped today. Tracking says I'll have it tomorrow. I fully expected it to take a few days. Then next step is put in for the dual screen case!
Oh ok. You get the choice to get the dual screen display upfront with T-Mobile so I went ahead and got it. Mine will be here tomorrow as well.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Verizon pre-order is live, with estimated delivery of April 4th. They have a really good BOGO offer if you add a line, which means it's a junk offer if you're only wanting to upgrade. I can get about $100 trade in on my Razer Phone 2 to knock my monthly payment down to $35, plus they are currently waiving all activation fees. Big woop...

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
For those of you who are preordering, *please* remember that many of us are waiting, rather impatiently, for unboxing and "first" photos! Please post them when your phone arrives! I love these threads!!!!

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I'm looking forward to seeing some of the reviews from you guys congrats on the guys that get it and gals of course. I feel like some of the past LG phones just like crazy about the UI. But it does bring a lot to the table

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
For those of you who are preordering, *please* remember that many of us are waiting, rather impatiently, for unboxing and "first" photos! Please post them when your phone arrives! I love these threads!!!!
Oh I sure will. Mine is out for delivery as of this morning. I'll be testing it very soon.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh I sure will. Mine is out for delivery as of this morning. I'll be testing it very soon.
I think I saw in one overview the camera live preview can be moved to the second screen. Can you check that when going through it? That would be very handy for shooting above or below eye level, and many DSLR's/mirrorless cameras now have tilt screens for this exact reason.