What are the difference between processors on the new Plus and Pro Chromebooks by Samsung?

A

AC Question

Typical usage:

- Gmail
- All Google Drive features
- Spotify
- YouTube video uploads

(I read your article on how Chromebooks use RAM, very informative by the way) how would the processors differ between Samsung's latest Chromebooks? Are there benefits to one more than the other?

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
If I was doing heavy gaming or editing of video I'd go with a m3. I hear the processor on the m3 has not impact to the battery life. Then again it's not out for 2 more months. By that time who knows what other products will be out.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I know this is an older thread but I just got the new Plus V2 and the Tivo app and my Sirius app do not work is it cause of the Intel processor? Is it cause these Android apps are made to work with different processor maybe I should of gotten the one with the ARM processor I don't know. But I can still go to the browser and listen to Sirius and watch most of my Tivo shows on-line just some don't play on-line. I googled Tivo app not working with new Chromebook and someone mentioned Intel Processor.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty