Software update & galaxy store won't download via wifi, only mobile data

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
So I can't download software update & galaxy store with wifi, it only works with mobile data.
It detects that there is a software update and galaxy store app update, and when I press download, it only shows the progress bar but it wont download anything.
It was fine in the past.

Btw my phone is samsung a51

Callum Davidson

Sep 13, 2021
Visit site
So I can't download software update & galaxy store with wifi, it only works with mobile data.
It detects that there is a software update and galaxy store app update, and when I press download, it only shows the progress bar but it wont download anything.
It was fine in the past.

Btw my phone is samsung a51

Also having this problem. Any updates? Did you fix it?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try clearing the app cache/data for the Galaxy Store and also Download Manager in Settings>Apps. You'll have to toggle on the Show System Apps option to find Download Manager.

Nov 7, 2021
Visit site
Did you find a solution for this problem? i am having the exact same issue on s21 ultra on wifi many services including software update dont work even though other devices on the same network are working fine i tried everything from restarting the router to resetting network settings on the phone to a full factory data reset and nothing is solving it