Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
What the ? Mine has prints all over it. Maybe mine is defective? LOL
Really ? The back part by camera ? Lol
6040e9ca68b8ace1b63459e08b80325c.jpg

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Yeahp, the Olixar. I just did a bad job at installing it. Will be glad when my case arrives and then I'll be allowed to remove it.
Hang in there ...it's going to be worth it ...funny thing I'm so wanting a case or something now and watch me later on go back naked

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Hang in there ...it's going to be worth it ...funny thing I'm so wanting a case or something now and watch me later on go back naked
I am pathetic, I'm scared to take this thing out of the house without a case but tomorrow I'm gonna be brave and take it to a medical appt. I can do it, I have my big-boy pants on.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I am pathetic, I'm scared to take this thing out of the house without a case but tomorrow I'm gonna be brave and take it to a medical appt. I can do it, I have my big-boy pants on.

Front jeans pocket and you good ...I’ve been taking it with me ..when I wear shorts if I have one pocket with zipper it goes in solo like today .. just trying to be careful though I agree . I’ve usually dropped the phones if I put in shorts pocket no zipper not with this one haha

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Haha I feel you. I took mine to work Thursday but that is it. I ain't taking no chances anymore so I ain't got my big girl pants on lmao. Not til I get a case. I'll be out and about with z flip since I have cases.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Yup yup better than expected ...If the inside could be the same that be good lol ...

Lmao right?! I'm forever cleaning the inner display. And henge. The front don't be as bad and since I have the bronze the back I rarely need to clean but I do anyway lol

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Haha I feel you. I took mine to work Thursday but that is it. I ain't taking no chances anymore so I ain't got my big girl pants on lmao. Not til I get a case. I'll be out and about with z flip since I have cases.
How do you like that z flip? If it had larger outside like Motorola I would have scooped one up

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
How do you like that z flip? If it had larger outside like Motorola I would have scooped one up

I love my z flip. I have the purple one. Got it mid August. I love how compact it feels in the pocket. I'm always getting looks when someone sees me closing it etc lol. I thought the henge was great and it is but after playing with the z fold 2 I hope the flip 2 has a tighter feeling henge. Oh hell if the z flip 2 has a bigger outer display I'll probably trade my current z flip in for it lol. When I took my z fold 2 to work the other day a co worker said hey it the Microsoft surface pro or whatever the phone called. I said look again? He was like what the heck is that? I told him and he was like dang never heard of it and now he wants one lol. My husband says he would do flip or fold cause he would break them lol. Luckily I haven't dropped either yet. But yeah I'm definitely happy with both phones. But I'll definitely be looking forward to the z flip 2. I'm sure they probably will do bigger outer display. The current one now can be annoying sometimes when I'm busy and want to check a message or notification real quick but still not to bad. Other than awesome phone.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I love my z flip. I have the purple one. Got it mid August. I love how compact it feels in the pocket. I'm always getting looks when someone sees me closing it etc lol. I thought the henge was great and it is but after playing with the z fold 2 I hope the flip 2 has a tighter feeling henge. Oh hell if the z flip 2 has a bigger outer display I'll probably trade my current z flip in for it lol. When I took my z fold 2 to work the other day a co worker said hey it the Microsoft surface pro or whatever the phone called. I said look again? He was like what the heck is that? I told him and he was like dang never heard of it and now he wants one lol. My husband says he would do flip or fold cause he would break them lol. Luckily I haven't dropped either yet. But yeah I'm definitely happy with both phones. But I'll definitely be looking forward to the z flip 2. I'm sure they probably will do bigger outer display. The current one now can be annoying sometimes when I'm busy and want to check a message or notification real quick but still not to bad. Other than awesome phone.
That's great ...you are on both ends of the fold size wise

I could see myself picking one up later on down the road ..I like switching phones so great to grab them depending what you got going on at the time...

I'm typing on my Pixel 4 XL now and it feels small haha