Any ex Fold users here?

tcronin89

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for replying. Glad you are loving the s23 ultra. I quit opening mine up as well during the last few weeks because my screen protectors kept popping up down the middle. Ubreakifix guys swear they were Samsung issued screens and screen protectors, but just didn't trust opening it anymore. Still probably would have hung on to it if the trade in deal hadn't been so good.

Did you have to send your fold back to Samsung and if so did it go ok? Or were you able to do it with a carrier? Saw a bunch of horror stories on here with the Samsung trade-ins. I have done it a couple of times with Samsung before without a problem.
I sent it back to Samsung it is still in flight so fingers crossed it goes well should know by the middle of the week

Reactions: rsmin

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Agree with everything you wrote. Is your brother still hanging in there with his Fold4
Yeah, he is still rocking it, even though he is already on his second inner screen (had to have it replaced when it started showing a dead spot that he didn't cause).

rapide

May 31, 2023
Visit site
I sent mine to Texas for the trade-in. Took a week after they received it for them to tell me I got the full $660.00. I was kinda concerned waiting so long but it worked out. Inner screen protector was bubbling up in the fold area but it passed.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, he is still rocking it, even though he is already on his second inner screen (had to have it replaced when it started showing a dead spot that he didn't cause).
Amazing. He has more patience than I do. After replacing my inner screen twice, I said that was enough, much less the screen protectors weren't staying on longer than a week.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I sent mine to Texas for the trade-in. Took a week after they received it for them to tell me I got the full $660.00. I was kinda concerned waiting so long but it worked out. Inner screen protector was bubbling up in the fold area but it passed.
Good news. Thanks for the encouragement. Maybe Texas has improved since pre-order days.