Note 3 phone and Note 10.1 (2014) linking together Note 3 phone and Note 10.1 (2014) linking togethe

Signtist

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I am picking up my Note 3 Wednesday and my Note tab 2014 should be here by the end of the week so I have a lot of exploring to do. I was wondering if there are any advantages to having both devices such as linking features that would be unique to having both devices being Notes. Know what I mean? Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I am picking up my Note 3 Wednesday and my Note tab 2014 should be here by the end of the week so I have a lot of exploring to do. I was wondering if there are any advantages to having both devices such as linking features that would be unique to having both devices being Notes. Know what I mean? Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your purchases.

I enjoy using both devices and I believe they are the perfect companion. As has already been stated, just make sure you sign up for a Samsung account, and sign on both devices.

I use s-note to take handwritten notes during meetings at work on my Note tablet, and its great having them sync and available to view and edit on the phone.

I also would encourage you to use scrapbook. It's great for capturing ideas, articles to read, movies you might want to see, or anything you'll want to come back to at a later time and having all that info synced across both devices.

Using Samsung Link you can view and transfer any files, photos, or music between the devices. This can also be done via wifi direct on both devices. I find it very useful.

Well, there are many advantages of using a single platform. If you have any questions about either device there are some really knowledgeable users on both forums and I know they'd be glad to help you out.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

Signtist

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. I currently have a Samsung S3 but no Samsung account. I expect one of the new devices will prompt me to open a Samsung account.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. I currently have a Samsung S3 but no Samsung account. I expect one of the new devices will prompt me to open a Samsung account.

When you first get the device it will prompt you to create a Samsung account.

However, you can go to Samsung.com today and set up an account. I would recommend this anyway, even for your GS3, for this is how you would register your device in order to be sure you take advantage of your warranty. It would also allow you access to Samsung customer service so you can speak to a live representative should you ever need assistance with your phone or tablet. Using Samsung Smart Tutor (an app on the tablet or phone) the rep can access your device and see what you're seeing and in most cases correct small problems you're having.

One other option for setting up your account is to go into settings/ general/ accounts/ add account/ and select Samsung account. You can set up your account today using your GS3.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app