Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I believe it also works with your computer :D
Very cool feature.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

Raymond Hubbard

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I tried setting this up on my tablet and my windows computer. The software says use usb or wifi. The desktop version constantly goes to wifi and scans and finds nothing.

pcbtmr

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
This is interesting. Went to Google Play, found this, GPlay said it is not compatible with the GNote 10.1 2014. Tried side loading from my Note3 (downloaded from GPlay), tried to install, installer says it could not read the file.
Any suggestions?

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
How is this much different than the Wifi Direct feature? I installed it, connected it to my Galaxy S5 and yeah, it was cool that my phone showed up on my tablet and I could "use" the phone via my tablet, but, my phone has to be with my tab and me, (or at least in the same room) for the two to connect. So what am I missing? It took a few tries for the connection to be made. I uninstalled it. My needs are pretty basic so maybe I'm just not seeing the big picture :)

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
For me it's something I use when I'm charging my phone and want to leave the room and go elsewhere. It's just convenient to only have to use one device .

cirrob

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I like the app but I find its a huge battery drain on my phone; not so much on my tablet. Since I dont really use it that much I just removed it. To do the SMS I use tablet talk. As far as file transfers, dropbox takes care of the rest. Like I said, good concept, but I just cant aford the battery drain (not good on your battery to use such an intensive app while charging either).

MaxBuck

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I've loaded SideSync onto both phone and tablet. Works fine on the phone (Note 4) but not at all on the Note 10.1 (running 4.4.2, and rooted). The tablet and PC do not handshake with one another when connected by USB. WiFi connect also does not work.

Mind-Objects

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
Is it possible to mirror the tablet screen from the Note 2014 Edition to a PC using SideSync with a "custom" Android 5 rom? Has anyone tested that yet?

smartini

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
hi there, is it possible to connect multiple devices, so i can basically control around 6 devices in parallel? thanks for the feedback.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo