Bag / Carrying Case

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
anyone have a nice little carrying bag that fits the note 10.1? I saw this at best buy but don't think the note 10.1 would fit in it with a case on it as well. I took it over to the demo unit and it would fit without a case but it was snug. Looking for a nice little bag with strap like this that would be big enough for the 10.1

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Took the note 10.1 over to bestbuyto try it in the targus bag they carry that's made for ipads. With a Belkin cinema case on it it fits in the non padded compartment snuggly but was hoping it would fit in the padded section. Search continues

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I bought mine at Office Depot and it was about $34. It's a Case Logic Laptop bag, which I think is for 13" laptops. It's got 3 big zipper compartments. I have my GN with it's TPU Gel Case in it (Also fit's with my MOKO Folio Case on it), A separate Logitech BT Keyboard, has pockets in one zipper for two Stylus, Charging Cord and A/C adapter, a front zipper I keep a MicroFiber Cloth in, Plus holding my unused Folio Case in it also. It's a nice case and Not Huge, has plenty of room for a lot of accessories. Sorry I don't have the exact Model number of it.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes, here are a few pics I took of it. As you can see it holds a lot of stuff.

resized_20121231_144226_zps3a5a29d9.jpg

resized_20121231_144240_zps0df42aca.jpg

On this pic below, there is also another full sized zippered Pocket below the one I keep the Galaxy Note in, which I keep my extra Folio Case.
resized_20121231_144337_zps0ff3c94d.jpg

On this last pic, I have in the Zippered pocket above the Galaxy Note, a Logitech BT Keyboard, Pockets holding a Usb adapter cord, stylus Handpad, extra plastic tipped stylus, Charging Cord and Charging A/C adapter. So as you can see it holds a lot of stuff. Not to mention a Cleaning Microfiber cloth on the very top zippered Opening of the case.
resized_20121231_144422_zpsc9703b20.jpg

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I felt inside the bag and there is some thin Padding inside the lining of each Pocket. I don't really worry about it too much. It holds what I need it to and Have travelled with it before and never had a problem. I think your tablet will be protected enough, especially if you plan on putting your GN in with a case on it already. Just as a note, I had a Targus Bag when I had my Ipad 3 and it worked for the Ipad, wasn't big enough for the Galaxy Note when I got it, so found this one. I think if you're looking for a bag just for 10" tablets, it's going to be snug. That's why I went a little bigger with a Laptop bag.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
anyone have a nice little carrying bag that fits the note 10.1? I saw this at best buy but don't think the note 10.1 would fit in it with a case on it as well. I took it over to the demo unit and it would fit without a case but it was snug. Looking for a nice little bag with strap like this that would be big enough for the 10.1
First, I have to just say it's much easier to find a purse that does the trick. I know that's cruel, but there are so few things that are easier for women, just had to rub it in. For some bags you might use, try Amazon and look for tablet bags or laptop/netbook bags. They can go by any of those titles. If you see one that really seems to be perfect, pay really close attention to the dimensions. I've bought a few briefcases with laptop or foam inserts that stunned me when they came because they were huge and very heavy. I'm a slow learner, after that, I was more careful and found a great briefcase that was lightweight and just the right size. I like shopping for electronic stuff at Tiger Direct so I just did a quick search to see if they have bags, wow what a selection! You might want to check out the assortment, if nothing else, it will give you an idea of options and pricelines. Computer Bags, Notebook Cases, Laptop Bags, Samsonite Notebook Case at TigerDirect.com

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I want something just big enough to fit the tablet and the charger. The targus would be perfect if it was like an inch bigger. I hate buying stuff like this wthat being able to, see it in person

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I use what is called a "pistol rug" to carry and protect my GN 10.1. It's essentially an 8.5" x 12" zippered, well padded portfolio style bag intended to accomodate large frame pistols. Not something everyone would have but it works well as a standalone and fits nicely in briefcase.

tAKticool

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi I was Googling a question and this thread popped up.... I saw that Targus ipad bag at bestbuy yesterday and it was very nice.... but I wasnt sure if it would fit and I could not get a demo try. ?. I also have my Note 10.1 in a Belkin cinema folio tri fold case ( basically the only Note 10.1 case bestbuy had when I got my note).

So I was hoping to confirm, you said it Does Not fit properly ? Thanks so much. I like targus looks I had a n awesome bblackand yellow targus backpack I bought for my super cool at the time Asus G50VTX5 but now it just chills idle lol.

Anyway thanks as usual! I also am still disappointed no OtterBox for us I think thats a travesty.... BUT I am presently working on helping my father with some major home remodeling and hoping I can bamboozle a Galaxy note 2 from that ( he appears deadset on a new Gx s 2 which would sort of a losers lounge consolation prize lol) if I do get so damn lucky with the Note II I can fulfill my OtterBox jones with that .
And it's so big I can put THAT in the Targus carry case lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenw0419