Are there any Kensington Folio Executive or Trio style mobile organizers out there?

Simplifly

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Is there anyone out there that makes Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 case/organizers similar to the two Kensington offerrings for the iPad?

I like the idea behind these two cases. My At-A-Glance Weekly/Monthly Organizer is turning out to be too thin to handle the Note in any kind of protective cover, so I'm in the market for a complete package unit that includes a tablet mount. Both Kensington Mobile Organizers really have my interest because it appears your passport will fit into the storage slits and the Trio has a 3-ring binder that will accept standard inserts. These units would make a nice simple carry-on when traveling or attending meetings.

Any help in finding something similar specifically for the SGN 10.1 is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Folio Executive? Mobile Organizer

Folio Trio

Simplifly

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
This is what I've managed to locate so far:

Iluv Iss929Blk Ceofolio Multi-Purpose Portfolio Case for Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab 2 (but people are fitting the Note 10.1 into it even though it is slightly wider). NOTE: Appears to be out of stock everywhere unless you 're willing to overpay.

ROOCASE Executive Leather Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy NOTE 10.1 Tablet.

High-end is okay if the size is small; no greater than about 12" x 9" with zippered closure.

Keep them coming!

quiksilver

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a Roocase and can vouch for their quality. I have one that was originally for my transformer prime before i upgraded to the note and it fits well. The buttons and ports don't line up, but that ok to keep from paying for another case.

It will easily hold the table and pen, plus i have an extra notepad (just in case) and business cards.

I would recommend it.

ilgal

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Not being snarky or anything, but why do you need a case to hold a notepad AND the Note? Can't you just write notes in the Note?

Simplifly

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have a Roocase and can vouch for their quality. I have one that was originally for my transformer prime before i upgraded to the note and it fits well. The buttons and ports don't line up, but that ok to keep from paying for another case.

It will easily hold the table and pen, plus i have an extra notepad (just in case) and business cards.

I would recommend it.

Thank you for the response. I took the plunge today on a Roocase. It should be here in a few days. This will be my third case, not counting the silicone rubber cover I always have as a backup for just about every device I've owned. I think this will be the one that the Note makes home. It will be great to have a place for a writing pen, passport, other pads & papers, etc... all in a sealed zippered leather case. Looking forward to putting this one through the paces of daily work and play.

Simplifly

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
It arrived today and looks great! Very high quality leather case with dual reversable zipper. It's rotatable to landscape or portrait and removeable in its' own case too. A passport fits nicely in the larger pocket and business cards, credit cards or identifications will fit in the two smaller pockets. The very large slip pocket that is the size of the case looks like it will hold about 10.5" x 8" and will easily fit a standard or legal size piece of paper folded in half. There is also a pen holder in the center fold. Here's some pictures:

9qutsk.jpg
34g3p79.jpg

209g74o.jpg
35k771d.jpg

1zpsj82.jpg

Overall this case is well made and well suited for my needs. I give the RooCase two thumbs up for this nice Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 zippered executive case!

PS: I used my Note for the first time at a meeting today. All notes where taken on the tablet using the stylus. It was really fun to use! I decreased the line thickness to a thinner setting and found the eraser button very helpful. Everyone around me with pen and paper note pads in front of them were watching and staring at the SG Note. It performed flawlessly and I think with time it will become second nature to use as a replacement for paper note pads, but I will always have a small backup paper pad in the RooCase just in case the battery runs out or who knows what...

Cheers all!

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
If it only came with a keyboard in it, It would be the perfect all around case. Lol. Just kidding. Glad you found something that meets your needs. Did you give up on a BT keyboard case though?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Simplifly

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
If it only came with a keyboard in it, It would be the perfect all around case. Lol. Just kidding. Glad you found something that meets your needs. Did you give up on a BT keyboard case though?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Yes. I still want the Samsung Galaxy Note Keyboard Dock, but not a BT keyboard. Daily "mobile" use really doesn't require much typing for me. Home internet and productive use does. I just can't believe Samsung hasn't sent any N8000 series Keyboard Docks to America or even produced anymore once the initial Hong Kong batch was sold out. Absolutely unforgiving IHMO! I will buy the factory charging Keyboard Dock when they finally do, but won't pay over retail for it if I can help it. ;)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87