Drawing apps

Icegoddess

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
After looking at Sketchbook Pro reviews, it looks like they just re-did the product and people are not happy with it. They are having to pay for the upgrade and then they wish they had stayed with the original product. Instead, I am looking at Artflow Tablet Sketchbook. It is free, but then you can make in-app purchases. Would prefer just one price, so not sure about that, but we'll see. At least the reviews are good for it and it appears to work with the S-pen.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Ummm, Sketchbook Pro has been free to the Galaxy Note Line since the Galaxy Note 2. I do believe you need to get it from Galaxy Apps though.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Are you in the US? I'm seeing them right now on the Note 4. Don't know if I can find a Note 10.1 to test out, though. But I did have it for the Note 2, the Note 3, and now the 4, and I think I remember downloading it for the tablet, but I can't really recall. I'm not good at drawing, so it was more of a 'look, I can download it!' thing.

paploo

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
It seems like the new version (3.0) of Sketchbook for Galaxy is NOT available on the galaxy note 3 :(

It's only available on the galaxy note 4.

It's a shame.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch