S24U Gallery>Camera>Edit > "Object Eraser"

BEaRebel

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
In regards to "Object Eraser" Has anyone noticed what the results of drawing with finger or Spen's results are?
In the S23U you could circle or swipe a whole area to "remove" from image, now the swiping of an area to remove gets smaller or Does NOT Register At ALL. Has anyone else noticed this?
AI results ?
This feature is quite helpful to a lot of us. I use a ton for my Work.
Spent some time on Samsung messaging today, Actually ALL Day. AI to Person to AI to Person... What a waste of a day.
If this is how "Object Eraser" is now going to work, it will be quite time consuming.
Big Bummer.
Bug?

larrykay

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I just used the object eraser this morning to remove a power pole and overhead wires from a pix, using the pen, and it worked just fine

Reactions: BEaRebel

BEaRebel

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
There are many reports in Samsung Community of disappointment. So, besides being on fruitless chat Support for hours, I guess 🤙🏼 I will need to call.
I need a break.

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
I've successfully used the object eraser to delete somewhat larger objects. I tried to erase a leash from the front of a puppy but that didn't work too well. To thin to really select.

Reactions: BEaRebel

BEaRebel

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
@runfar262 I'll bet sg23u would have detected. It's interesting. O. Eraser is not behaving anything like the SG23U, which is why its frustrating. It works sometimes, just not as completely - and other times not at all. Today I restarted phone, then it worked. Again, not as I've experienced prior.
I know, take it ez. But, Need for Work. Attention to detail gets in the way 😳

Thank you all for chiming in.

Reactions: runfar262

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter