Magnetic Case

EmanC19

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone! Can anyone help me look for a built-in magnetic phone case? So far I've only found one, it's pretty pricey. The brand is pitaka magcase & it's priced at $50.00.

Does anyone have an alternative? I currently have a magnet that's taped to the back of my phone, but im just looking for the buit-in magnet case this time around.

Appreciate all responses, Thanks!

IslandGuy

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I looked at the pitaka magcase case myself because I love minimalist cases and love the carbon fiber finish. I did not get it because it is pricey and requires the mount from them for best performance. Additionally, some reviewers had complaints of their phones falling off the mount. I ended up buying an ordinary case and then a second one which together cost me more than the pitaka. I still think I should have just bought the pitaka.

EmanC19

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
Will the pitaka mag case work with any other magnet mount? I have a magnet mount in my car, will it work? I don't care too much for the wireless charging

IslandGuy

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Will the pitaka mag case work with any other magnet mount? I have a magnet mount in my car, will it work? I don't care too much for the wireless charging
Not sure about that since I don't have one but I recall reviews saying it works best with the manufacturer's mount. I think something to do with the placement of the magnets and the metal plates.

IslandGuy

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Darn, is $50 really worth it though?
That would be $50 plus an additional $18 for the mount. While I love minimalist cases, I've had to avoid the thinnest ones because they allow too many false touches. The first case I got was similar to the pitaka except non-magnatize and that case is sitting in its box because of the amount of false touches I experienced while using it. Frankly I would not risk spending $50 on a case that you may end up being frustrated with.

Samsmome

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone! Can anyone help me look for a built-in magnetic phone case? So far I've only found one, it's pretty pricey. The brand is pitaka magcase & it's priced at $50.00.

Does anyone have an alternative? I currently have a magnet that's taped to the back of my phone, but im just looking for the buit-in magnet case this time around.

Appreciate all responses, Thanks!

Try "ohsnap"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty