Magnetic case backing has detached

GalaxyUserInSpace

Jun 20, 2023
Visit site
Samsung S21 Plus user here writing first post as a new member. I have a very nice leather case, with built in magnet. The decice itself fits into a protective case with a magnetic laminated layer on the back. After one year of use, that layer has detached. I used some strong glue to reattach, and that held it together for a good while, maybe 3 months. But now it is time to find a new get a new case.

I’ve contacted the online seller, but they don’t sell that part separately. Also have looked at several locations at a tech center where I shop. They all have a ton of cases, but none of the magnetic cases.

Anyone have this type of case? They are not cheap, but it’s a very nice case, and really want my phone protected. Any suggestions are welcomed.

GalaxyUserInSpace

Jun 20, 2023
Visit site
it is the detachable case that it is not available separately. True, many cases are available but it comes with the wallet. Fortunately $12.98 is not beyond my budget, which is lowest price I have found for a full wallet/detachable case combination. I can always return for refund if not satisfied.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hackemail