Verizon Pre Order

7airwrecka7

Aug 18, 2019
Visit site
Thanks, My insurance through Verizon is $11.00. I was asking about buying insurance myself if I bought an unlocked phone. From my understanding if I do that I would have to get my own insurance because Verizon will only insure their phones not an unlocked one.

You guys might want to see if your bank offers phone protection plans. I just switched banks and my new one has free phone protection as long as you set up your phone bill to be paid automatically through the bank every month. I know most banks probably don’t do that, but worth looking into. Mine is just a small community bank.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Use a Credit Card, that's what I did. Then I'll pay it off Friday. This way the CC should approve without hassle versus a Debit Card. However if your Credit Card gets placed on hold...dunno what to tell ya
I've had Verizon preorder charges flagged for fraud with my credit card also, it's not just bank cards. I billed mine to my Verizon account, so far there have been no fraud alerts.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I just woke up and saw that I’ve been charged, either in the middle of the night or this morning. Yay! But mine also shows what yours does, except it’s just a green line with nothing written underneath. Still processing. I’ve looked at the app, the track my order in the email and the website, no tracking info or anything yet. Also I checked my FedEx app and it doesn’t show anything. I ordered on the 15th, 256GB Aura Glow 10+. My original deliver by and/or shipment date was 8/26. I’m thinking it will still be the 26th because I’ve been charged now, at some point today there should be a shipping label created, then I imagine they’ll ship it out tomorrow, and it’s 2 day delivery, so probably Monday is when I’ll receive it. I was really hoping to get it earlier so I could have it over the weekend. I’m still hoping that happens though!
Don't lose hope. Verizon usually ships for release day delivery. I've had preorders ship out the day before release day and received the phone the next day. They usually bump it up to overnight delivery. If you've been charged, I would say you have a good chance getting it Friday.

7h3d34f0n3

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
Well I made the mistake of going to my local Best Buy and playing with the Note 10+. Wow all I can say is this will be a nice upgrade from the Note 8. It size/weight ratio to me seems fine, the aura glow is unique and eye catching & it is a great looking device overall. I am giving myself to the end of work today to decide on what I am going to do.

Christian Smith Plus

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
Well I made the mistake of going to my local Best Buy and playing with the Note 10+. Wow all I can say is this will be a nice upgrade from the Note 8. It size/weight ratio to me seems fine, the aura glow is unique and eye catching & it is a great looking device overall. I am giving myself to the end of work today to decide on what I am going to do.

Same exact boat as you...using a Note 8 and I keep going back into best buy...need my Note 10 fix, told my sister and my girl that I'll be good for another couple days since I got to play with it ahahahaha

Dannyb84

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have any Fedex Tracking updates recently? My data is pretty much the exact same as when I first recieved the tracking.

Mine was picked up in CA yesterday morning. Since then no movement. My return box however was picked up yesterday afternoon in CA and is currently in transit... Delivery date still says tomorrow.

Christian Smith Plus

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
Alright that's what I figured...so FedEx won't update until later in the day or tomorrow morning ugh, oh well. At least I can wakeup tomorrow knowing that before the day ends, I'll be unboxing a brand new Note 10 Plus

daero93

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I just called FedEx because like many here the package was picked up by show no further movement. My package is actually almost at the local distribution center.

I asked how come it did not show that online and he said he didn't know. At least I know its moving and should be delivered tomorrow.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty