Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I need tracking first.... Unfortunately I can't get the FedEx shipping Manager since I shipped the phone to my work.
I did too, but I added my work address to my manager (somehow) and I got the shipping notification even though the Samsung page hasn't updated.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Samsung shows my freebie as shipped, but not my phone. FedEx shows the phone has been shipped and is rolling along, but only a label for the freebie. Come on guys...COMMUNICATE! Samsung & FedEx need to get on the same page, as long as that page says I'm still getting my phone by Wednesday. :)

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Samsung shows my freebie as shipped, but not my phone. FedEx shows the phone has been shipped and is rolling along, but only a label for the freebie. Come on guys...COMMUNICATE! Samsung & FedEx need to get on the same page, as long as that page says I'm still getting my phone by Wednesday. :)
Go by Fedex.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I need to go find something productive to do. I'm off tonight so I have time today , but sitting here checking my status every 20 minutes won't help either.lol

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
It is important to remember that the "normal" order, charge, ship, and deliver is not always followed. I have had things delivered before I was charged for them. I've never had anything delivered before it was ordered though.

With all of us hammering the sites, I'm surprised anything is showing up.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I need to go find something productive to do. I'm off tonight so I have time today , but sitting here checking my status every 20 minutes won't help either.lol
I'm at work and I'm checking lol. Have 2nd job at night so at least I'm kept busy but it doesn't stop me from figeting about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa