Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
That would great if that happens to mine because Wednesday I won't be able to pick it until late at Walgreens

Same here, Wednesday is the busiest day for me and thought I'll pick up first thing in the morning after dropping my son to summer camp. But someone scheduled a 9 am meeting and i have continuous meeting till noon so won't be able to pick up until lunch. These people who schedule meetings don't understand our problems

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Same here, Wednesday is the busiest day for me and thought I'll pick up first thing in the morning after dropping my son to summer camp. But someone scheduled a 9 am meeting and i have continuous meeting till noon so won't be able to pick up until lunch. These people who schedule meetings don't understand our problems

Ya know what? I said that all day today. No joke. I was like these people act like they don't understand this is a flagship release week. Bruh..go home and let's handle this via email.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a V6 Solara, and it's good on gas.

I remember I was in love when they were new. That pearly white with peanut butter interior and rag top. I've always been a car junkie. Back in the 80s this guy with a Monte Carlo would pass every morning on my way to school. I wanted that car so bad, and he never even noticed me.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I remember I was in love when they were new. That pearly white with peanut butter interior and rag top. I've always been a car junkie. Back in the 80s this guy with a Monte Carlo would pass every morning on my way to school. I wanted that car so bad, and he never even noticed me.

Oh yeah, my car is pretty ancient. I can't bring myself to get rid of it though. It's nothing I like in a car. It's red. It's a convertible. But my mom left it to me, and she loved it, so it's like having a part of her every time I drive it.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Love the car talk. I like all kinds of cars, but I'm a BMW M person myself. I also want a Jeep wrangler.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Oh yeah, my car is pretty ancient. I can't bring myself to get rid of it though. It's nothing I like in a car. It's red. It's a convertible. But my mom left it to me, and she loved it, so it's like having a part of her every time I drive it.
That's what counts ,mad respect right there