AT&T Preorder Thread

jbuhd

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Preordered Black Note 10+ 512GB. I was a little bummed at first that only black is available for the 512GB version but oh well. I'm already over it.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Preordered Black Note 10+ 512GB. I was a little bummed at first that only black is available for the 512GB version but oh well. I'm already over it.

Yep, because between cases and skins you can have whatever color you want - glossy or matte. Heck, you can even personalize it and have your pet, car, motorbike, pinky toe...endless options. I love that about skins. I chose that grey/purple Note 8 color and grew tired of it quickly so I skinned it; many times over.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
So where's all the AT&T people anyway???? Maybe alot moved over to Samsung unlocked to get the highest trade amount? *I did :)*

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
i am At&t , but i did my preorder through Samsung.com . i didnt trade anything, but i did take advantage of the $150 for accessories. wish i would have waited on my email for the extra $50, but i still got some decent accessories with the 150. I got the black 10 plus 256

bkrell

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey this is my first time on here in a while. What's the pre-order deal? I'm a little iffy on the Note 10+ It looks a little big. I have a Note 8 and it's perfect. But Pie makes it a little laggy so I want something new and since I have a Galaxy Watch LTE thru AT&T as well, it's gotta be Samsung... But it seems like the press is really dogging the Note 10.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
So where's all the AT&T people anyway???? Maybe alot moved over to Samsung unlocked to get the highest trade amount? *I did :)*

I went unlocked, through Samsung for the gorgeous blue note 10+. I thought about the Glow but in the end i always have it in an case and when i have it naked i rather having matching color cases that are clear to show off that awesome blue.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey this is my first time on here in a while. What's the pre-order deal? I'm a little iffy on the Note 10+ It looks a little big. I have a Note 8 and it's perfect. But Pie makes it a little laggy so I want something new and since I have a Galaxy Watch LTE thru AT&T as well, it's gotta be Samsung... But it seems like the press is really dogging the Note 10.

I heard bestbuy has them on display already if you want to go check it out.

bkrell

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I heard bestbuy has them on display already if you want to go check it out.

I may have to go do that tonight or tomorrow. One other complicating factor is I have tiny little crack in the screen on my Note 8. What's that going to set me back on my trade in? Anyone dealt with that? I already had it replaced once thru Assurion and got another crack not even a month later, even after keeping it in an Otterbox the whole time I've owned the phone. That should make me shy about buying another Note. But I sure love these phones.

YaniCruz

Sep 5, 2017
Visit site
I may have to go do that tonight or tomorrow. One other complicating factor is I have tiny little crack in the screen on my Note 8. What's that going to set me back on my trade in? Anyone dealt with that? I already had it replaced once thru Assurion and got another crack not even a month later, even after keeping it in an Otterbox the whole time I've owned the phone. That should make me shy about buying another Note. But I sure love these phones.

Samsung would give you $100 something for it with a crack, att didn't wanna take mine for a tiny crack.

rosenr9286t

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Went to BestBuy and compared the 10+ to my Note 8. Almost identical size case, but bigger screen on the 10+ with the almost non-existent bezel.

Trodecke

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Ordered two Note10+s from AT&T on the BOGO +$150 Visa Reward Card deal. Did an upgrade on my line and picked up a new line in order to get the BOGO. Once we get the phones we'll turn off my wife's old number so we can stick with 4 total lines. I'm looking forward to getting the $300 total credit from Samsung as well so we can pick up a watch for my wife and either a second Duo wireless charger or a couple of 45W chargers.

Inkdnaija

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
Ordered two Note10+s from AT&T on the BOGO +$150 Visa Reward Card deal. Did an upgrade on my line and picked up a new line in order to get the BOGO. Once we get the phones we'll turn off my wife's old number so we can stick with 4 total lines. I'm looking forward to getting the $300 total credit from Samsung as well so we can pick up a watch for my wife and either a second Duo wireless charger or a couple of 45W chargers.

So from what you just said, just trying to understand, once you get the othet note 10 plus, you will turn off the line n keep the phone right?

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I was told by ATT and Samsung yes. ATT said would need receipt but Samsung said it can be done thru the shop Samsung app when the Note is received.

I had ordered Note 8 & Note 9 thru AT&T and that's how you had to claim any Samsung Offers, I had No issues with the process.

Cheers,
BR