Initial thoughts

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Picked mine up a short while ago at the Ups hub. Going through Smart Switch now. Activated with no issues on Sprint-swapped my number form the Note 9.
899a045c0f753d6473cbd448cac643b9.jpg
dbf6f11514cea60569b8b708643fcf7b.jpg
a69e384005f51773776e2323c48a50a8.jpg
e21eb1d16887e3762db528094c90ce34.jpg

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Just received mine less than 30 minuits ago and wow what a super device will take me a few more hours to get totally set up. The camera is awesome as well as the screen which is simply gorgeous to look at. The size is perfect for me coming from the pixel 3 plus I am using a very slim Spigen case. I highly recommend this device you can't go wrong.
Update

The camera is not as good as my pixel 3 was but not too far off. The phone is super light and feels great in the hand.

Going on two days and you can forget the FPS unless an update fixes it.
The device is buttery smooth and fast they 12 Meg's of ram really show when multitasking.
Camera is very nice but not the best but has a lot of nice options.
Size and weight is awesome to hold just need the right case to get a good grip. For is older one the ability to increase the font sizes and the screen size is just perfect.

Only few things I would recommend is a good case and screen protector and probably insurance.

Last edited:

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I Pick mine up from my local Samsung Experience Store on Friday.

I'll be using the Samsung Black Leather Case along with a dbrand Black Dragon back skin and a Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector when one becomes available to buy.

jadedangel143

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Not getting mine until sept 5th according to samsung. Pre ordered this past friday. I'm getting my note 10+ on my bday and my otterbox cases will be here before the phone. So not too much to complain about here. Ok, maybe wish i could've got aura glow but 512gb on sprint was sold out everywhere.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Not getting mine until sept 5th according to samsung. Pre ordered this past friday. I'm getting my note 10+ on my bday and my otterbox cases will be here before the phone. So not too much to complain about here. Ok, maybe wish i could've got aura glow but 512gb on sprint was sold out everywhere.

I purchased the 512Gb Note 9 but that was mainly for the higher ram.

In the real world I used around 70gb of the internal storage and that includes what is gated off for the Os.

So I've gone for the 256gb Note 10+ 5G in Aurora Black storage this time as it's the same Ram as the higher storage version.

I'm curious did you need 512gb version even with the inclusion of a Sd card if needed. Was the 256 version in stock maybe for the Aurora Glow option.

Either way I'm sure you'll get the phone asap.

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
The finger print sensor is slower compared to the Note 9's. It feels to me like a downgrade. I wish they just left it on these back.

Dominator81

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I've owned all Notes except the very first. After upgrading from the 9 I have similar regret to how I felt when I upgraded from the 4 to the 5 regarding some of the features that were lost.
I like that it is lighter, the screen is great and the camera is an improvement.
I use the SPen a lot and the motion features aren't just a gimmick to me.
Don't miss the lack of an audio jack because I hate feeling tethered.
The phone overall just feels crisp!

Still getting used to the hole punch.
Not of fan of the finger print sensor and to lose the Iris scanner is a step back for me and how I use my device. Also wish I could still use the gesture with the finger print scanner to see notifications, that was useful.

... My initial thoughts so far.

gravage

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Can't say I'm blown away. It's just.. good. I was worried about the signal strength after the fiasco with the S10+ and I do feel like it's weaker than my other phones in the same places, but not my a huge amount.

Overall, it just feels...familiar. Perhaps because I had an S10+ or perhaps I'm simply getting bored with phones.

bad1550

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I used smart switch to transfer iPhone x and now lost home screen. Every page now has apps. How do I restore home screen?