Is it a keeper?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Only way this beautiful blue note10+ is going anywhere is if someone pries (however that word is spelled) it from my cold dead hands. And if someone did that I will come haunt them. Lol🤪🤭😬

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Only reason why I'm keeping is because I'm an addict.

I got $227 off, wished I got the Galaxy Buds as well but what can you do.

This will be sold when S11+ comes out. LOL

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Only reason why I'm keeping is because I'm an addict.

I got $227 off, wished I got the Galaxy Buds as well but what can you do.

This will be sold when S11+ comes out. LOL
Me getting the S11 would depend on how much I enjoy the Spen. Right now, I'm not sure but it's my first Note and it's definitely novel.

thoots

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
I had the original Note and several others, now coming from the Note 8. Yes, get rid of as much bezel as possible, thank you very much. I have had the S-View flip cover case ever since they became available, and just won't have anything else. So, that's always part of my "feel" of the phone.

The new case is a very welcome return to a mostly fabric covered design, and like the phones themselves, the Note 10+ is very noticeably thinner and lighter than the Note 8 in its case. Very, very, very, very satisfying.

Of course, the 10+ has double the RAM of the 8, I went for the 512GB version, and added my 512GB microSD card. Wonderful. And most everything is similarly improved. But for me, it's mostly what I have written here that got me to go for the upgrade, and I'm very happy, so far.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Did you get yours ?

Lol yeah after spending over 5 hours at my local bestbuy. My blue note10+ went fine but my husband's black note10 was another story. Over that stupid activation failed crap. And some other crap that I don't even feel like getting into tonight. lol. I might in the bestbuy preorder thread tomorrow. But got both notes now up and running. How you liking your's?

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
I am loving my aura glow Note 10+! It's gorgeous and I love the size. The screen is amazing. This phone is going to be a head turner for sure.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I traded in the Note 9 for the Note 10+ with no incentives, no pre order goodies at all but I'm happy and its definitely a keeper.

I see lots of people having issues but I'm having none, well, none that can be addressed anyway (ie: headphone jack, LED notification) but the positives far outway those negatives.

Once I have my wireless headphones delivered this morning I'll be set up and content.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Paid full price with no incentives or goodies as is the way here.

2. 5 days in and already decided this is my daily drive until next year. I will probably buy and sell a couple of other flagships, but this is the one. Again its the Swiss army knife.

And the daft wee 3d scanner is crazy fun. I have 3D printers at work so will see how my scans come out. Rude pictures just took another turn

geraldem

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
Keeper 100%. Love it. and I traded in my S10+ at BB when I got it, so glad it is a keeper. otherwise I would be pretty ticked off :)

Great job Samsung!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Lol yeah after spending over 5 hours at my local bestbuy. My blue note10+ went fine but my husband's black note10 was another story. Over that stupid activation failed crap. And some other crap that I don't even feel like getting into tonight. lol. I might in the bestbuy preorder thread tomorrow. But got both notes now up and running. How you liking your's?
Oh wow , but at least you have the phones.
I'm liking mine a lot , haven't spend much time waiting on a case should be here today .

philliplavelle

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm on the fence. I'm one of those annoying people that probably seems like a troll every year when there is a big new release because they talk about their iPhones..
I convinced myself to take the plunge yesterday after watching the reviews for days and reading about the phone non stop.
But 24 hours in, I'm struggling a little with my decision. Annoyingly I bought it from the Samsung Store in person which doesn't have a returns policy so I'm stuck with it unless I still it privately.. which I might do.
Damn me and my impulsiveness ??????

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm on the fence. I'm one of those annoying people that probably seems like a troll every year when there is a big new release because they talk about their iPhones..
I convinced myself to take the plunge yesterday after watching the reviews for days and reading about the phone non stop.
But 24 hours in, I'm struggling a little with my decision. Annoyingly I bought it from the Samsung Store in person which doesn't have a returns policy so I'm stuck with it unless I still it privately.. which I might do.
Damn me and my impulsiveness ������
Not being a Samsung fan this phone has checked off all of the boxes for me. Don't get me wrong no phone is perfect but the note 10 comes very close to perfect give it a chance you just might like it.

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Got mine after work last night and set it up. It's an amazing phone can't wait to get the active watch 2 to pair with it!!

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
$600 trade in for the Pixel 3 is a great value for me when I will be jumping to Pixel 4 anyways for having the latest Pixel.

So will send the Pixel 3 and keeper for now. I'll see down the line to sell it or keep it until S11.