Note 10 Plus Exynos 9825 Audio.

R4sh10d

Aug 24, 2019
Visit site
I want to buy a Note 10 plus. I am a burgeoning odeophile. I didn't know how much Hi-Res audio quality would change my life untill I toggled the Dobly Atmos key on my Note 9. That plus the added adapt sound has chnaged my life completely. I listen to A LOT of music.

Now the note 9 is a bit low soft and muffled to me. I listened to the same song via Google Play Music on a LG V40 and it is a little too different for my liking.

Now I don't care for LG. All I wanted to know was what sort of audio chip or hardware comes in the Note 10 +; Exynos 9825.

I cant find it anywhere on the internet.

S10 + Exynos 9820 had a Cirrus Logic CS47L93, that reviewers on the net like this one from AnAndTech were not at all impressed by. I wanted to find out what sort of audio hardware is coming with Note 10 + Exynos 9825 and if anyone here already with a handset can attest to how coruscating or otherwise the audio is. Esp with the bundled USB type C AKG ANC buds and or the galaxy buds.

Not able to post links: :

The Samsung Galaxy S10+ Snapdragon & Exynos Review: Almost Perfect, Yet So Flawedhttps://www.anandtech.com/show/14072/the-samsung-galaxy-s10plus-review/16
by Andrei Frumusanu on March 29, 2019 9:00 AM EST

TLDR: What is the audio on Note 10 + Exynos 9825, both hardware, software and what is the practical audibility like?

Thank you so very much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance