FPS on Note 10+.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Has anybody gone in their settings and turned on touch sensor sensitivity for screen protectors ? On the note 10+.

It might help you with the FPS a little.

Just Sayin.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Just picked up a iPhone 11 as I carry two devices. The face I'd on the iphone puts the FPS on the note to shame. For such a great device which is my main go to device Samsung needs to fix this problem ASAP.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I registered same finger two times and it has worked perfect, maybe a couple of milliseconds slower than my Note 9 but nothing worth mentioning

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Just picked up a iPhone 11 as I carry two devices. The face I'd on the iphone puts the FPS on the note to shame. For such a great device which is my main go to device Samsung needs to fix this problem ASAP.

Have you tried Face on the Note ? I use it on mine I think it works great ... I also use the iPhone ...

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site

Bro did u try the face unlock on the note 10 works amazingly fast ...and Fp also work great....no issue here

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Whitestone Dome on my N10+ 5G and using the fps works 99% of the time.

I too registered the same two fingerprints exactly how I hold the phone and when setting them up I made sure I touched all the four corners of the set up sensor so if I do not press exactly on the fps it still recognises my prints and unlocks.

I also agree the face unlock is very fast.

tatootie67

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine works ok with screen protector but my work phone is an iPhone XR and I hate to say it but, face id is superior. I really wish Samsung had included it with this phone. Not having to touch the screen, fumbling for the exact Placement of the finger. Maybe next note they can include it as an option.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Mine works ok with screen protector but my work phone is an iPhone XR and I hate to say it but, face id is superior. I really wish Samsung had included it with this phone. Not having to touch the screen, fumbling for the exact Placement of the finger. Maybe next note they can include it as an option.
It might have been superior until we started wearing face masks

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

I refuse to use face id to unlock my phone.
Got tape over the lens on my computers.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

Don't want nobody hacking anything and looking at me.

I choose not to..
That should be good enough of a answer for anybody.
Look at the cameras in kids rooms.
Hacked, spying on kidd.
No 2 step verification.

I am a retired locksmith, safe man.

I would get madd faster than you for somebody trying to steal something from me.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Don't want nobody hacking anything and looking at me.

I choose not to..
That should be good enough of a answer for anybody.
Look at the cameras in kids rooms.
Hacked, spying on kidd.
No 2 step verification.

I am a retired locksmith, safe man.

I would get madd faster than you for somebody trying to steal something from me.
Let's back up a second. When you make a statement in open forum without any particulars you should expect inquisitive questions without putting yourself on an offensive position. That's why we are here...to learn from each other.