Ocd begone!!!

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
My good friend and his whole family has OCD it's a horrible disease. They have it so bad they are all completely dysfunctional. I have known them for years and just a daily routine is so messed up so hard to deal with. I help weekly with their autistic son who's OCD is through the roof what a shame.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
My good friend and his whole family has OCD it's a horrible disease. They have it so bad they are all completely dysfunctional.
sorry to hear. it can be pretty bad for some. I have it in a mild form. it makes me highly functional for my work, accounting. I am organized and detail oriented because of it, but I do check my locks, etc., but not over and over again. when I was younger things had to be perfect everywhere, immaculate house, linen closet, regular closets, all cabinets, etc. now I can deal with a bit of a mess here and there.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
My good friend and his whole family has OCD it's a horrible disease. They have it so bad they are all completely dysfunctional. I have known them for years and just a daily routine is so messed up so hard to deal with. I help weekly with their autistic son who's OCD is through the roof what a shame.

There are different types of OCD...

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I know. I worked with a guy with OCD. It was fun watching his reaction when we would "mess" up his desk. By mess up, I mean doing nothing more than making things just a little crooked.
I think the word "fun" is probably the wrong word. Maybe you should try "cruel", seems more appropriate

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
We were in Iraq, so yes it was. How else were we going to have any fun...legally?

it's perspective. what's fun to you may be cruel to the person you're doing it to. try to find other ways in life to enjoy oneself rather than doing something to or at the expense of someone else

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Yes. I know. I worked with a guy with OCD. It was fun watching his reaction when we would "mess" up his desk. By mess up, I mean doing nothing more than making things just a little crooked.

You Sir/Mam/Whatever, are not a person I'd like to have lunch with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty