Cases with good grip?

LuckiestLiz

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Phone case shopping for a parent - can you recommend any cases with a good grip? So far I have one on my list, Speck Presidio Grip.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
You are likely going to get a thousand different answers to this question, everyone thinks their case is the best. My advice however is simple. Since you are already shopping take the extra minute to read a review or two on ones you like for complaints. Not only will you find out if the case is grippy or slippery you may also find out other things about the case that you haven't thought of like, if it is good for one hand operation, if it causes the buttons to stick or become super sensitive or if it makes carrying it in a pocket more difficult.

Also YouTube. Once you've found that case with great reviews that does what you need check out some YouTube videos on that case or brand to see it in action and get a real idea of what you're getting.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
You are likely going to get a thousand different answers to this question, everyone thinks their case is the best.

Yeah so many times I bought a case that reviewers said provided good grip, but was slippery to me. So its all relative. If I see a few reviews of it being slippery, I tend to believe those over a hundred good grip reviews.

svtcobra

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I've had a few slippery cases. Every one of them become non slippery if you wash them in Dawn 1st! Happy hunting 🙏

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I prefer minimalist so I always go for the Rhinoshield Crashguard Bumper option.

Good drop protection and good grip in my Experience and opinion.

It's however yet to be released for the Note 10 so I've ordered a Spigen Slim Fit case to use in the interim.

Coupled with a dbrand Black Dragon Back Skin and Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Zizo bolt has a good grip, but it's on the bulkier side. I use one for work on every phone I get. Not as thick as OtterBox defender, but great protection and less than half the price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa