Which color? Marble White or Titanium Gray?

Which color will or would you choose?

• Total voters

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I went to at&t today and was determined to get the white. The manager was kind enough to let me play with both models for 10 mins lol (I think he went to eat his breakfast).

For some reason the white border was too much for me, too bright and distracting?!?! Anyway, I ended up getting the grey and now a very happy note 2 owner :)

View attachment 45554

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats on your new phone, I will be getting the white one on Sunday from Best Buy.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

egorre

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Titanium Grey. The white one has an ugly black border around the LCD when the screen is turned on. White bezel in front also stands out when you're trying to watch a movie, reason why all TVs are black. I think white phones only look good when it's not used. titanium grey is right for me.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

hossman12

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I have thr white S3 and its not hard to keep clean whatsoever. The glossy material doesn't seem to pick much up. Im happy with it.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Android Central Forums

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
When I first got the SGS III I got a Pebble blue one. But something just kept starting my attention to the white one. Eventually I got the white si when I went to the Note 2, I wasn't going to make the same mistake. I love the white color. With the right case, it looks fantastic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I love the white color, I also have the white Samsung Galaxy S3 phone and I have the dark gray color for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, I wanted the white one but it only came in 16gb and I wanted the 32gb one so had to settle for the dark gray. So now I will be getting the white Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Sunday November 11th:)

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
If Sprint didn't have white on launch I would've left the store. I know some people get whatever is available because they want it badly enough. Had I had no other choice but to get the gray, it would've bothered me terribly and I wouldn't enjoy the phone.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
If Sprint didn't have white on launch I would've left the store. I know some people get whatever is available because they want it badly enough. Had I had no other choice but to get the gray, it would've bothered me terribly and I wouldn't enjoy the phone.

You should try to get what you want if you have the opportunity. Two years is a long time to have a device that isn't exactly what you want.

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
You should try to get what you want if you have the opportunity. Two years is a long time to have a device that isn't exactly what you want.

You're so right but I never go 2 full yrs with the same phone. Usually get bored every 6 mos. This one may possibly be the one that makes it 2 yrs.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
You're so right but I never go 2 full yrs with the same phone. Usually get bored every 6 mos. This one may possibly be the one that makes it 2 yrs.

I am a female and I am the same way, I never keep my phones more that 6 mos. I hope to keep this phone that long:confused:

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I am a female and I am the same way, I never keep my phones more that 6 mos. I hope to keep this phone that long:confused:

I'm enjoying this phone so much I'll probably keep it until the Note 3 comes out.

Chris5626

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Titanium Grey for me.

I think some phones look great in white but for me the Note 2 doesn't quite look right in white, I can't quite put my finger on why.

imiller913

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I wanted the white one, but the grey looks nice as well. I guess I'll have to check them both out in hand first.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Titanium Grey for me.

I think some phones look great in white but for me the Note 2 doesn't quite look right in white, I can't quite put my finger on why.

A lot of people think this way because of the bezel of the gray. Screen and bezel sort of blend giving faux edge to edge appearance.

AaronSmart

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree. The note isn't lacking anything that a new phone will have for at least a few months or half a year, in hopes of wanting the note 3 instead of buying something else.

Unlike in previous android phones where there was big jumps from the xperia to a DROID to a nexus every 2 or so months.

As for colors, I didn't think I'd like the grey as much as I do now, so there isn't a new color that would make me change :)
The g3 just came out in red up here, not my cup of tea
Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11