few more cool features of the note 2

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah this thing rocks! I like how they made it more narrow for easier one hand operating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

mellojoe

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I like the idea of the "hover" feature acting like a mouse-over event for web browsing. So frustrating with current sites if you are on their full-site and have mis-hits all over the place because of your fat fingers (like mine). Getting proper menu navigation on full sites will make life just a little easier. You don't run into it a lot, but that one or two times you do ... blegh. With this, though, should be so much smoother.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Wow, some of those features are amazing.
I hope Samsung Pattened them cause I know everyone one else will want to do something like that.

graze81

Aug 28, 2011
slavetowhitey.tumblr.com
Thanks for posting this video! I also hate you for posting it because it makes me want this phone even more! I love the idea of a mini window opening links in emails. The hand wave feature is sweet looking too.

Evo4g

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for posting this video! I also hate you for posting it because it makes me want this phone even more! I love the idea of a mini window opening links in emails. The hand wave feature is sweet looking too.

I know...can't wait to get this device!!