Can we talk cases?

KingGinger55

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I too messaged otterbox and asked about the note 2. I thought maybe if they got a lot of interest it would speed up the process. They said(as of 10-25-12)
Dear Charles,

Unfortunately, we do not have plans to develop a case for that device at this time. I would recommend keeping an eye on our website, iPhone 5 Cases, new iPad 3 Cases & More from OtterBox | OtterBox.com, and Facebook page, as they will have the most up to date information for every new release.

Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions.

What the heck? I wish someone knew something and would give the same information to everyone. Oh well. I'm still holding out on it.

that_maynard

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Have you seen the defender line for the GS3 and iPhone 5? Otterbox has changed up the material it uses. It is no longer textured so it will not stretch when going in and out of your pocket. It also feels as if it is more of a hardened plastic vs the stretchable silicone.

Wow, the newer cases look sweet! I may just have to get one of those!

I did order one off ebay to get me by for awhile. Nillkin Matte Hard Cover Case LCD Guard for Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100 | eBay. I picked up the black one.

case.jpg

Last edited:

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

I did order one off ebay to get me by for awhile. Nillkin Matte Hard Cover Case LCD Guard for Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100 | eBay. I picked up the black one.

View attachment 43158

I ordered one of those too (black)... Now that I bought the Body Glove TPU (which I think is awesome) when I picked up the phone, I'm not sure I'll use it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
No problem mate! It is a lovely case

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Very nice case i like it. I'm debating now the only thing i see is i will be checking my phone alot more often than i want to look into my wallet. So i would hate for something to fall out lol it would suck
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I took several screen shots of the cases I ordered but it won't let me attach here. Why not? Please help me!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if the seido active or surface cases add a lot of bulk I'm thinking of buying one when available

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

viedit

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

What is the actual back of that case textured like? Is it a hard plastic and slick? Or is it a soft touch, more "grippy" material? I want something a little more "grippy" to stop the phone from sliding on non level surfaces or when placed on a console in a car.

TJB

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
What's wrong with having magnets?

The basic flip cover for the note 2 is already listed on the SPIGEN website. They have no other cases listed at the moment, though. I wonder if they're trying to figure out how to deal with the magnet problem?

That aside, as I've yet to find a stand case that doesn't involve magnets, does anyone know of any portable phone stands or anything? :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty