A quick review of Note II by Apple user

Gaurav Joshi

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Quick question. I am not able to get my work calendar from Office 365 onto my Galaxy note 2 for some reason... On my iphone when i added an email account, it gave me options on whether I want to add contacts and calendar. How to get that working for GN2?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
You guys will probably laugh at me. I love HTC and wanted the DNA. But the fact there is no expandable memory is a huge deal breaker for me. I am going to miss HTC
HELLO NOTE2. I won the million dollar give away 100.00 shopping spree. I can't upgrade till march. I am hoping I can sway Verizon much earlier. Lol. I wasn't going to choose accessories I can use now...well one I can foe any device. But I have my mind already made up on getting the Note2 so i got a charging cradle and a cool case...notebook like case for it. So i have accessories for when I have the phone. I have played with it. I have small hands. The size is not an issue. I love all the things this phone can do. It was either the note or the S3. Very tough decision. But the Note2 won me over. I want it BAD!
And thanks Android Central ..

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

Glitzy35

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the apps in the play store totally pale in comparison to app store apps. I exchanged my S3 for an iPhone like 3 times because of that. But decided I just wanted both an S3 and an iPhone. Satisfies all my needs the way. :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Quick question. I am not able to get my work calendar from Office 365 onto my Galaxy note 2 for some reason... On my iphone when i added an email account, it gave me options on whether I want to add contacts and calendar. How to get that working for GN2?

I gave up on Exchange with the native applications a while back and went with Touchdown.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

luvsmobile

Luvzmobile
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
My wife uses an iphone 4s and it's perfect for her as she cares less about customization. I on the other hand would get bored quick with ios. I will say this much about ios.. It works she never complains to me about anything not working. .. ever :eek:..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2