Allcast Share Hub Questions | issues

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi All

1- do you find the video quality is ehh at best and the video is a beat off or slow the lips and words dont always match up? how do i remedy that?

2- Does it have a sleep mode or when i am done using it just unplug the device or i can leave it plugged in?

thanks

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I would like to know this too. Amazon reviews say its crap.

Did you update the allshare cast? There is an update on playstore for this.

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I cannot find anything on playstore but I was prompted to dl an update automatically but it still sux.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

drum747

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I have been watching movies for the last week and dont find any quality issues at all other than the occasional stutter usually in the first few minutes of play. Picture looks great as long as the file is good quality. I have not experienced any sync issues or audio problems. There is a lag though between what is happening on the phone and on screen but for streaming movies its not an issue as I just start the movie and set the phone to the side. The worst part of watching movies is I cant play with my N2 while we are watching.

Sent from my rooted SGH-1605

Last edited:

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
i did a reset and a restart of the phone and all is playing pretty well and i am enjoying the hub now :) i do agree however there is a little lag from whats on the phone screen to the tv. but video is playing fine.

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Anyone rent a movie from play store? I just did and tried to stream from phone I to tv through allcast hub and it was so choppy it was terrible and unwatchable. Not sure if there is a way to dl the rental or just stream it. Nevertheless I couldn't watch the movie.

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Streaming movie quality is horrible. It doesn't sync up like the MHL adapter does. Movies on the phone seem to play with no sync issues though.