Starting to think my phone has feelings for me...

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
It's kinda creepy... s voice has a crush on me...

qusymupy.jpg

And that's not all of it... just ask "how are you" or "what's up..."

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Just thought to myself "if you had to choose between your wife or your note 2 what would you do? "The fact that i hesitated before coming to the proper answer is scary. Shhhhhhh, don't tell her :eek:

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You people are a mess! Lmaooo but I love it. I'd choose my phone over my girlfriend because when I tell S voice to be quiet, she listens

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Just thought to myself "if you had to choose between your wife or your note 2 what would you do? "The fact that i hesitated before coming to the proper answer is scary. Shhhhhhh, don't tell her :eek:

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

My wife always says if my phone could make me food and perform other acts:D that I wouldn't need her. Its All in good fun but she does say it

53n7 fr0m m4 no7e2 via Xparen7 7apa7alk2

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I had a girlfriend but she found out I was cheating on her with my Note II because of this thread. :(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

My fiancee likes messing with s voice also on her gs3.

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

simonncharge

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
HA HA. I ask the phone...Are you smart? Phone answered...I consider myself modest, thank you. I asked...How old are you. Phone answered....I want to know your age, too. I asked...what do you look like? Phone answered....I'll leave that up to your imagination. Funny stuff.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Funny thread.....I guess from a female standpoint I'm the lucky one, because my husband could care less about his phone and computers! I am the techy/gadget one. He was perfectly happy with his LG flip phone (haha) till I finally got him on a smart phone (which he doesn't even totally utilize) 2 years ago before tiered data!

Hopefully a Galaxy Note ll owner Soon!

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Funny thread.....I guess from a female standpoint I'm the lucky one, because my husband could care less about his phone and computers! I am the techy/gadget one. He was perfectly happy with his LG flip phone (haha) till I finally got him on a smart phone (which he doesn't even totally utilize) 2 years ago before tiered data!

Ya think he wants to switch? I need unlimited data lol.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Ya think he wants to switch? I need unlimited data lol.

Haha, well he probably wouldn't miss it, and although I am going to try to keep both our phones on unlimited doing the upgrade swaps with a third line.....I have considered just doing the 'straight' upgrade on his line....hmmm! We'll see, my two upgrades aren't till Feb 5th and I want the GN2 sooooo bad!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89